Scout Network is the fifth and final section of the Scouting movement. Scout Network members take part in a variety of activities, which they undertake and organise themselves with the support of a Scout Network Leader.
Scout Network members take part in a variety of activities, which they undertake and organise themselves under the leadership of a District Scout Network Commissioner and sometimes with the support of a Programme Coordinator.
The Programme is divided into three Programme Areas: Community, International and Adventure.
All young adults, that are members of the association and are aged between 18 and 25 in Scouting are members of the Scout Network.
The Scout Promise (Core)
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
Other alternative promises are avaliable. For information visit POR Chapter 1 Fundamentals
The Scout Law
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self- respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto